- Turn any IDP into an emergency back-up and extend it to key business apps.
- Automatically pivot apps to LDAP, active directory, different PingOne instance, or another cloud IDP during an outage.
- Seamlessly switch back to PingOne once order has been restored.
Keep your apps ready for anything
A lightweight back-up can keep mission-critical apps online during an unexpected outage so that the business doesn’t suffer. Use Identity Orchestration to extend one of your cloud IDPs or on-prem solution to any critical app so that they can failover smoothly in times of need.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to the failover IDP and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
App users don’t care about IDPs or outages — they care that their apps are always accessible. Use Identity Orchestration to make it so.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to <IDP Name>.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their <IDP Name> details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Keep your employee data sovereign, local and resident. Support your multi-national operations with region-specific IDPs that give users controlled access to common apps.
Break up with your outdated IDP, keep the complex access policies you love, and replace it with modern authentication and passwordless protection from CyberArk Workforce — all without rewriting your apps.
Replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access.