- Give any type of user immediate access to the shared resources they need without creating new user accounts
- Support multiple identity providers (cloud-based or legacy!) for any app
- Set IDP and resource-level custom access policies in seconds so everyone sees exactly what they’re supposed to
Stop forcing different user types into a single IDP
App users don’t care what identity provider you use to authenticate them — they just want to keep using their current login details. Use Identity Orchestration to keep log-in simple and secure, and make sure users see exactly what they’re supposed to.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the username context in config and directs the user to the correct IDP.
- Quick authentication. The user follows their usual IDP workflow, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Using different IDPs to authenticate users can make perfect sense— as long as you have control over access policies. Identity Orchestration gives you that.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to each IDP and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.