- Permanently modernize any LDAP app in minutes so it works with your advanced identity services.
- Protect identity and secure everyone’s privacy by eliminating the use of LDAP credentials.
- Easily authenticate users and enforce your cloud IDP policies to create a consistent access experience.
App users don’t care what identity provider you use to authenticate them — they care that it works and that they don’t have to remember multiple logins. Use Identity Orchestration to make sure logging into every app is consistent every time.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to your new modern IDP.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their IDP details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Stop maintaining separate login credentials in LDAP. Use Identity Orchestration to extend any of your current identity providers for every app.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to your new modern IDP and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.