- Extend Azure AD’s modern authentication and authorization to any legacy app
- Deploy Azure AD in hours without navigating change management or app downtime
- Protect all apps — no matter where they are — without disrupting the user experience
App users don’t care what IDP you authenticate with — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver smooth consistency so that users get the consistent Azure AD experience for every app.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to Azure AD.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their login details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to Azure AD stopped being optional when support started crumbling for your legacy IDP. Use Identity Orchestration to modernize for good.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to <IDP> and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Keep your employee data sovereign, local and resident. Support your multi-national operations with region-specific IDPs that give users controlled access to common apps.
Break up with your outdated IDP, keep the complex access policies you love, and replace it with modern authentication and passwordless protection from CyberArk Workforce — all without rewriting your apps.
Replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access.