- Add modern passwordless protection to any legacy app without refactoring
- Enable fine-grained authorization policies at page and resource level
- Delight users with a quick, simple and secure sign-in experience
App users don’t really care what passwordless provider or login authenticator you use — they care about a smooth, login experience that doesn’t involve excessive app jumping. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver that.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to Trusona.
- Quick, smooth passkey authentication. The user uses their phone’s existing biometric and passkey support to access the target app in seconds. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Using a modern passwordless provider isn’t a ‘nice-to-have’ anymore — it’s a security essential. Identity Orchestration makes adding passwordless from Trusona easy.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to Trusona and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Keep your employee data sovereign, local and resident. Support your multi-national operations with region-specific IDPs that give users controlled access to common apps.
Break up with your outdated IDP, keep the complex access policies you love, and replace it with modern authentication and passwordless protection from CyberArk Workforce — all without rewriting your apps.
Replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access.