IDQL & Hexa developer workshop [webinar]
Join select developers and architects in the IDQL working group behind the Hexa project for an interactive, hands-on experience to:
- Learn how Hexa was built using GoLang and other design considerations
- See a live demo of Hexa software and a codebase walkthrough
- Learn how to build a provider/connector of your own
- Understand how you can contribute to the Hexa project
- Mike Barinek: Lead Developer and Co-founder of Initial Capacity
- Neil Danilowicz: Principal Architect at Versa, MEF member and co-editor
- Gerry Gebel: Head of Standards at Strata Identity
- Hunter Gilane: Lead Developer at Initial Capacity
- Eli Friedman: Senior Software Engineer at Strata Identity
Hosted by Mark Callahan: Product Marketing Storyteller at Strata Identity
To learn more or start contributing to the development of Hexa/IDQL go to hexapolicyorchestration.com.
Access the video transcript here.
Originally published July 5, 2022 6:00 PM, updated November 8, 2022