- Quickly move an application from a legacy IdP to a modern cloud one without the need to refactor the app
- Future-proof applications via identity abstraction to quickly add new post-modernization identity services such as MFA, Passwordless, or Identity Verification
- Leverage automation to replicate the process at scale for all your applications and retire your EOL legacy vendor contracts
App users don’t care what IDP you authenticate with — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver smooth consistency.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to Azure AD.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their Azure AD details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to a modern IDP stopped being optional when support started crumbling. Use Identity Orchestration to modernize for good.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to AzureAD and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Using the declarative YAML-based config file, set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Modernize in minutes and leave your legacy
Ready to leave your legacy IDP in the past? Try Maverics now, and see for yourself just how simple app identity modernization can be with Strata’s Identity Orchestration Platform.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Keep your employee data sovereign, local and resident. Support your multi-national operations with region-specific IDPs that give users controlled access to common apps.
Break up with your outdated IDP, keep the complex access policies you love, and replace it with modern authentication and passwordless protection from CyberArk Workforce — all without rewriting your apps.
Replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access.