- Quickly modernize an application from legacy to modern authentication
- Future-proof an application via identity abstraction
- Move and improve application policy protection
App users don’t care what IDP you authenticate with — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver smooth consistency.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in the config and directs the user to Okta.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their Okta details, gets authenticated, and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to a modern IDP stopped being optional when support started crumbling. Use Identity Orchestration to modernize for good.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application, and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to Okta and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Using the declarative YAML-based config file, set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Modernize in minutes and leave your legacy
Ready to leave your legacy IDP in the past? Try Maverics now, and see for yourself just how simple app identity modernization can be with Strata’s Identity Orchestration Platform.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.
SiteMinder’s end of service is coming. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring.