- Save months (or years) of refactoring non-standard legacy apps
- Shift apps to a cloud IDP in minutes with zero downtime and no technical debt
- Improve security without taking on massive increases in per-user costs
Your customers don’t care what identity provider you use to authenticate them — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to make sure everything works perfectly every time.
- Familiar login. Customers head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs your customers to Amazon Cognito.
- Quick, smooth passkey authentication. The customer enters their details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to a modern IDP stopped being optional when modern standards emerged and data centers moved to the cloud. Use Identity Orchestration to make your IDP shift as quick and painless as possible.
- Prepare your work surface. Define the upstream application and the port Maverics will use to communicate with the app.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to Amazon Cognito and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.