How to protect an LDAP app with modern authentication
Step into the future. Add passwordless or any other authentication provider with zero coding.
- Choose what you use. Authenticate with any IDP through Identity Orchestration.
- Secure user privacy. Eliminate credentials in the LDAP directory.
- Future-proof the experience. Replace the insecure, cumbersome form-stuffing workflow with something that works every time.
App users don’t care what IDP you authenticate with — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver smooth consistency.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to the new IDP.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their IDP details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to modern authentication isn’t optional anymore. Use Identity Orchestration to secure your apps with the best tools at your disposal.
- Prepare your work surface. Set the application HTTP-POST config in the orchestrator and set the application to point to the orchestrator as the LDAP server.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to your app and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Using the declarative YAML-based config file, set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.
SiteMinder’s end of service is coming. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring.