How to modernize from Ping Identity to Azure AD
Leaving is easy. Shrink your Ping instance and reduce your tech debt without costly professional services.
- Lower your modernization budget and your team’s stress levels. Move any app to Azure in days instead of months — without refactoring.
- Reduce architectural complexity. Embrace agility and put the tools you already have to work.
- Future proof your stack. Cut down your on-prem footprint with Identity Orchestration — zero active upkeep needed.
App users don’t care what IDP you authenticate with — they care that it works. Use Identity Orchestration to deliver smooth consistency.
- Familiar login. Users head to the same screen and start the app authentication flow.
- Invisible redirection. Behind the scenes, Maverics evaluates the app policy in config and directs the user to the new IDP.
- Quick authentication. The user enters their IDP details, gets authenticated and logs in. Everything in the app looks the same as before.
Switching to modern authentication isn’t optional anymore. Use Identity Orchestration to secure your apps with the best tools at your disposal.
- Prepare your work surface. Set the application HTTP-POST config in the orchestrator and set the application to point to the orchestrator as the LDAP server.
- Set the rules. Define the basic policy that enforces authentication to your app and define how Maverics will provide context to the upstream application.
- Configure. Using the declarative YAML-based config file, set Maverics up as an authentication gateway and give it the right permissions to direct users correctly.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.
SiteMinder’s end of service is coming. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring.