How to enable a multiple MFA selector
Replace legacy RSA SecurID with YubiKey passwordless authentication.
- Replace outdated VPN-centric MFA tokens and adopt modern FIDO2 authentication without custom code
- Enroll users in YubiKey protection without any interruption to existing access workflows
- Enable modern authentication protection for any on-prem or cloud app
- This recipe demonstrates how to replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access experience or needing to rewrite any code.
- The traditional method for cutting over from a legacy 2FA solution to modern authentication like YubiKey required permanent rewrites for each protected app, and resulted in an “all or none” first-time access experience.
- The Maverics Identity Orchestration Platform allows you to phase the deployment of your new YubiKey FIDO2 passwordless security investment for specific groups of users at a time, running both YubiKey and SecurID concurrently until testing is complete and you can retire your RSA solution.
- Best of all, Maverics minimizes the disruption in the existing authentication workflow that your users have come to expect over the years and no permanent code changes are needed for your protected applications to make the switch.
Get your YAML config settings and deploy
Maverics Identity Orchestration works as a simple YAML config: just fill in the blanks and go. There’s no custom code, no rewrites and no long engagements. You may need to make light config adjustments based on your environment, but that’s it.
Ready to leave this particular legacy in the past? Grab this recipe and modernize.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Quickly protect any resource with Passwordless MFA (PMFA) and register new users without disruption to the access workflow.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring your apps.
Oracle Access Manager is challenging to maintain and provides limited app protection possibilities. Use this recipe to replace it with Okta without refactoring your apps.
SiteMinder’s end of service is coming. Use this recipe to replace it with Azure AD without refactoring.