- Replace outdated VPN-centric MFA tokens and adopt modern FIDO2 authentication without custom code
- Enroll users in YubiKey protection without any interruption to existing access workflows
- Enable modern authentication protection for any on-prem or cloud app
- This recipe demonstrates how to replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access experience or needing to rewrite any code.
- The traditional method for cutting over from a legacy 2FA solution to modern authentication like YubiKey required permanent rewrites for each protected app, and resulted in an “all or none” first-time access experience.
- The Maverics Identity Orchestration Platform allows you to phase the deployment of your new YubiKey FIDO2 passwordless security investment for specific groups of users at a time, running both YubiKey and SecurID concurrently until testing is complete and you can retire your RSA solution.
- Best of all, Maverics minimizes the disruption in the existing authentication workflow that your users have come to expect over the years and no permanent code changes are needed for your protected applications to make the switch.
Solve more modernization challenges with ready-to-deploy recipes
Keep your employee data sovereign, local and resident. Support your multi-national operations with region-specific IDPs that give users controlled access to common apps.
Break up with your outdated IDP, keep the complex access policies you love, and replace it with modern authentication and passwordless protection from CyberArk Workforce — all without rewriting your apps.
Replace your legacy RSA SecurID MFA on critical business apps without any interruption to your users’ access.