Integrated Marketing Campaign Manager
We are looking for a data-driven marketer who has experience running campaigns and analysis at an enterprise cloud software company. Someone knowledgeable in planning, executing and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns that support brand awareness and go-to-market goals.
We started Strata to solve distributed identity and security challenges and build the new standard for multi-cloud identity management. By building thoughtful infrastructure and software, we’re helping people at enterprises securely run apps anywhere using any identity system—we call this breakthrough ‘Identity Orchestration‘ —and it’s catching on! In our first year, we’ve closed business from Fortune 100 companies, earned the Gartner “Cool Vendor” 2020 award, and raised significant capital from leading venture partners.
We’re led by a visionary team of serial entrepreneur founders (with multiple exits) who built the first generation of Web identity management, co-authored SAML, and now are creating the Identity Orchestration market.
You’ll be part of a lean and high impact Marketing & Design team. In our early growth stage, our team will evangelize Strata’s thought leadership, define the Identity Orchestration market, and introduce Strata’s brand and product to prospective customers. We’re focused on attracting and engaging buyers with content and campaigns that drive quality awareness, sign-ups, and sales interactions. We’re also the front lines for empowering our go-to-market org with high-quality content—all of which you’ll help us do well.
- Plan and execute digital campaigns that enable a coordinated and cohesive full-funnel go-to-market strategy.
- Manage paid media campaigns across Google Display, SEM, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora, Direct Buys, and experimental channels.
- Work cross-functionally to craft experiments, incentives, and strategies to generate engagement and conversion activity (website sessions, newsletter signups, demo requests, SaaS sign-ups, sales opportunities, and more.)
- Develop and manage targeted ABM programs to drive awareness, sales pipeline, and revenue growth, leveraging multiple channels including email, web, digital advertising, direct mail, events, webinars, etc.
- Run integrated marketing campaigns based on key market and audience segments to attract new customers and build quality retargeting pools.
- Help maintain templates that improve campaign efficiency and accuracy, including targeting segments and reports.
- Partner with marketing and sales peers to evaluate and implement ABM-related processes, workflows, tools, and technology (i.e. campaign personalization, lead-to-account hand-holds).
- Publish frequent campaign scorecards to share performance trends and best practices with executives and teammates (campaign and creative effectiveness, multi-touch attribution to funnel activity, awareness lift studies, and more).
- Analyze all aspects of the funnel, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities—your insights should illuminate marketing’s own performance and also the impact on Strata’s overall company success metrics.
- Manage and track attribution from the first click to conversion and opportunity.
This role is a ground-floor opportunity for someone that wants to help create, define, and grow the market for Identity Orchestration and position Strata as the market leader.
We are looking for someone that can grow with our team over time. You will lead up our marketing programs with a scrappy, hands-on attitude to hit the ground running. You will get plenty of exposure to the leadership team (think weekly) and report to the Director of Marketing.
You will succeed if you have a startup mentality of “getting sh*t done.” You will grow as the company scales. If you are looking for a relaxed 9-5, this may not be for you. If you are bright, hard-working, humble, and looking to build a career on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing software security business, this is for you.
This role is ideally based in our Boulder CO headquarters, our Vancouver office, or for the exceptional candidate a fully remote position. Once COVID is no longer an obstacle we will be working out of our offices.
Strata is a culture-driven company based on our core values: honesty, openness, transparency, integrity, accountability, and empowerment. We live these values every day and want to work with people who believe strongly in these core values.
People with the following traits and experience will find ready success within Strata.
- Autonomous and assertive and can apply those traits in a highly collaborative environment.
- Accountable. Dislikes hearing “that’s not my job” as much as we do.
- Willing to experiment. You take an interactive approach to programs and are ok with getting things wrong but learn quickly and move on.
- Passionate about our users. You can adopt the: No Forms. No Spam. No Cold Calls approach. Strata is proud to say that we have never sent a spam email nor done a cold call—we have met all our customers through in-bound content marketing and word of mouth.
- Data-driven. You enjoy uncovering insight through data and pair that with your passion for users to come up with thoughtful points of view for how to make campaigns more impactful.
- Reliable. You’re the get things done person—you move fast, and optimize for learning at every step. You have a spirited enthusiasm for testing and experimentation.
- Flexible. You are decisive, agile, and iterative. It’s easy for you to shift gears between thinking and doing and you’re not afraid to drop what you’re doing to pivot.
- Takes joy in the success of colleagues and teammates and free with expressions of gratitude, and a fun sense of humor.
- Acts with compassion and empathy and is always ready to help out or support a fellow Maveric.
- 6+ years of experience planning and executing multi-channel media campaigns and making sense of marketing analytics data
- Exceptional organizational skills, rigorous attention to detail, and strong project management skills.
- Deep experience with running and managing paid, social, search and email campaigns and direct buy programs across Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other properties.
- Experience with marketing data and systems (Hubspot, Google Analytics, or similar), business intelligence, and data visualization toolsets (Grow, Tableau, or similar).
- Experience setting up multi-touch attribution models.
- Campaigns/ad ops/media planning experience at an agency.
You’ll be joining the early marketing team and will be wearing many hats. That said, it’s not expected that any single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for someone who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situations change rather than candidates with a rigid skillset.
At Strata, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Join us.