They modernized application identity the easy way
Leave a real legacy
Customers like Kroger use Identity Orchestration to modernize legacy apps and save an average of $150,000 per app. They save about 6 months of effort too. You can too.
Get all the app identity modernization benefits with none of the pain
Migrating to a modern IDP can be the easiest thing you do this quarter
- No app refactoring. Abstract your apps from identity, even if it’s hard-coded in.
- No vendor lock-ins. Decouple apps to gain flexibility and freedom to integrate any identity service in the future.
- No frustrating policy update. Automatically translate legacy policy into cloud identity policy.
- No disruption. Protect users with modern authentication without adding any friction to their experience.
Leave your IDP behind and modernize on your terms
Connect to any identity provider with no long term contracts or term minimums — modernizing really can be that simple. (It’s why identity architects love us, business leaders trust us, and app owners don’t have to fuss over us.)
Still have questions?
What do you mean by Identity Orchestration?
- Identity Orchestration is a distributed abstraction layer that integrates your multi-cloud and hybrid identity infrastructure and allows you to enforce consistent identity and access policies.
- It’s different from a Workflow Automation which ingest risk signals from multiple sources to arrive at a consolidated decision (ie. Workato, UIPath) or to a platform that will only manage capabilities that are native to a single-vendor solution (ie. Okta, ForgeRock).
How can Strata help me?
- Modernize apps or IDPs: Switch clouds, swap IDPs, or deploy the next big thing — without touching the apps.
- Enable IDP resilience: When identity downtime is not an option, keep your identity operations running even when your data-center is disconnected.
- Build orchestrated user journeys: Create a seamless, secure identity experience for every user — without writing any code.
- Add MFA & passwordless to any app: Deploy modern authentication for hundreds of apps in hours — without leaving any unprotected.
- Control multi-cloud access with ease: Scale your architecture and secure apps with multi-cloud and multi-identity options — without refactoring.
Who can benefit from Strata?
- Architects: Confidently adopt multi-cloud platforms and the latest cloud services without worrying about the user experience.
- Security and risk management: Eliminate gaps and blindspots between proprietary identity systems and comply with mandates without touching apps.
- Leadership: Achieve zero trust and cloud-first mandates with the solutions you already use without hiring unicorn experts.
- App owners: Focus on core app functionality instead of the ever-changing security requirements without worrying about identity.
- End users: Enjoy a smooth, consistent experience without sudden disruptive changes to access workflows.
How did Kroger get those results with Strata?
Grocery retail giant Kroger needed to migrate 200 apps with millions of daily authentication events from SiteMinder to Azure. And they needed to do it fast.
“We were looking for a solution or a process that would help us to migrate and be flexible enough to handle the scale we have here at Kroger. We also needed a real partner who could help us understand what we needed to do to reach our goal. We got both of those things with Strata.” —Rob Lenhof, Cloud Information Security Manager.
Using Strata, Kroger migrated 200 apps — from custom in-house jobs to commercially built off-the-shelf applications — in just 90 days, saving millions in coding and validation. They slashed legacy infrastructure expenses by retiring legacy IDP software and related infrastructure. And there was zero disruption to the user experience. As Lenhof put it:
“I would highly recommend other enterprises that are interested in modernizing their applications and increasing their security posture to talk with Strata. The industry standards and protocols like Strata does keep things simpler and moves us toward the future.”